一、通用部分
1、--您好,我可以为您做什么?
Hello, what can I do for you? 或 May I help you?
2、--对不起,我的英文不太好,请您讲慢点好吗?
I’m sorry. My English is poor. Would you please speak slowly?
3、--对不起,我听不懂您的问题,请稍等,我请其他员工为您服务。
Sorry, I can’t quite understand. Wait a moment please, I will ask others to help you.
4、--请您稍等一下好吗?
Would you please wait a moment?
5、--对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
6、--请跟这位小姐走。如果您还有其他问题,请向服务员反映。
Please follow the young lady. If you have other questions, please contact our staffs.
7、--我们将尽力为您解决。
We will try our best to solve the problem for you.
8、--对不起,您乘坐的航班因天气原因延误了。
We’re so sorry, your flight has been delayed due to bad weather.
9、--对不起,您乘坐的航班因机械原因取消了。
We’re terribly sorry, Your flight has been cancelled due to mechanical trouble.
10、--我们还在等最新的天气情况。
We are waiting for the latest weather report.
11、--这个航班由于天气原因延误到12:30分。
The flight has been delayed to 12:30 due to bad weather.
12、由于航空管制的原因您的航班还没有确切的时间,请您先稍等一会儿,如果有了进一步的消息我会马上通知您。
We don’t have an exact time for departure at present due to air traffic control. Please wait for a moment. If there is any further information, we will inform you immediately.
13、对不起,由于天气原因而造成了航班延误,一旦天气好转,飞机马上起飞。
Sorry. The flight has been delayed due to bad weather. It will take off as soon as the weather changes.
14、---谢谢!---别客气。
---Thank you! ---You’re welcome.
15、感谢您乘坐海南航空的班机。再见!
Thank you for flying on Hainan Airlines’ flights. Good-bye!
二、值机部分
16、--请出示您的机票和护照。
May I see your ticket and passport?
17、--乘坐的航班在哪个柜台办理乘机手续?
Where is the check-in counter for this flight?
18、--您乘坐的航班在值机18号柜台办理乘机手续。
You should check in at Counter No.18.
19、--您在15号值机柜台可以办理海航当日任意航班。
You can check in any flight of HNA on the same day at Counter 15.
20、--小姐,乘机手续在航班起飞前半小时已停止办理了。
Miss, the check-in has been finished half an hour before departure.
21、--我们无法为您办理乘机手续。
We can’t check in for you.
22、--对不起,您已错过本次航班乘机手续的办理时间。
Sorry, you have missed the time for check-in.
23、--这是您的登机牌、行李签和超重费收据。
This is your boarding pass, baggage label and the receipt for excess baggage.
24、--没有三位一起的座位了。我尽量为您安排相邻的座位。
I’m afraid we are unable to offer your party seats together at present. What I can do is to give you seats as close as possible to each other.
25、--我已为您留好登机牌,请您交逾重费后凭收据换取。
I have reserved the boarding pass for you. You may get it with the receipt of excess baggage.
26、--本次航班由波音737执行。
This flight is served by Boeing-737.
27、--本次航班由76座的支线飞机执行。
This flight is taken by a 76-seat feeder-line aircraft.
28、--您必须通过安检,才能登机。
You have to pass the security check,then go to board.
29、--请确认您的证件和登机牌
Please check your passport and boarding pass.
30、--请您赶快过安检,现在已经登机了。
Please hurry up to pass security check, now it’s boarding.
31、--请问您有行李要托运吗?
Do you have baggage to check in?
32、--这件行李可以随身携带吗?
Is this baggage a free carry-on item?
33、--体积超过20×40×55厘米,重量超过5公斤的行李都需要办理托运手续,不能随身携带。
You must check in any baggage with its bulk exceeding 20×40×55 cm and its weight exceeding 5 kgs, that is, you can’t take it as a carry-on item.
34、--请将行李中的贵重物品和易碎物品取出。
Please take out the valuables and fragile items.
35、--您行李内有些什么物品?
May I know what’s inside the bag?
36、--这件行李内有玻璃制品。
There are some glass items in the bag.
37、--我有一个手提电脑在箱内。
I have a portable computer in the case.
38、--酒类不能托运。
Alcoholic drinks can not be checked in.
39、--这个箱子不能作为行李托运。
This suitcase can not be checked in.
40、--这件行李只能办理货运。
This baggage can only be shipped as cargo.
41、--请到海航货运中心办理货运手续。
Please go to the HNA’s Cargo center for shipment.
42、--请问您的行李需要保险吗?行李保险每件10元。
Do you need to buy insurance for your baggage? Each item is 10 Yuan.
43、--行李保险是自愿购买的。
Baggage insurance is optional.
44、--请将行李放到传送带上。
Would you please place your bags on the conveyor belt?
45、--对不起,您的行李把手已损坏,请在此处签名,证明航空公司对您行李已有的损坏不负赔偿责任。
Sorry, the handle of your bag is broken. Please sign your name here. The airlines will not be responsible for damage or breakage.
46、--您的行李中有易碎物品,如果您坚持要办理托运手续,请在此处签名,证明航空公司对您行李内物品的破损不负赔偿责任。
There is a fragile item in your case. If you want to check in, Please sign your name here. The airlines will not be responsible for damage or breakage.
47、--您的宠物托运需要免疫证明,并按逾重行李交纳逾重费。
You have to show the pet’s papers for quarantine inspection, and we will charge your pet as excess baggage.
48、--您的行李需要打包,请到蓝色灯箱处打包,费用自理。
Your bags need to be packed. Please get it packed at the blue light over there. You have to pay for the packing.
49、--您的行李属晚到行李,请您在此处签名,我们将尽量为您装上本次航班。
Your baggage is late. Sign your name here. We will try to load it.
50、--您的行李超重了10公斤,恐怕我得向您收费。
Your bags are 10 kilos overweight, I am afraid you have to pay for the overweight.
51、--行李逾重费的标准为公布票价的1.5%,您得交纳200元。
The charge for excess baggage is calculated by 1.5% of the standard ticket fare for economy class. So you have to pay 200 yuan.
52、--请到对面补票柜台交纳逾重行李费。
Please pay for the excess baggage at the opposite ticket counter.
53、--安检人员要检查您的行李。
The security checker wants to check your baggage.
54、--您需要什么样的座位?
What kind of seats do you want?
55、--我想坐在机上安全出口处。
I want to sit by the emergency exit.
56、--对不起,所有靠窗的座位都没有了。
I’m afraid all the window seats have been taken.
57、--最前排靠过道的座位还有吗?
Is the first row aisle seat still available?
58、--3号登机口在通过安检后往右转。
Gate3 is on your right after the security check.
59、--8号登机口在通过安检后往左转。
Gate8 is on your left after the security check.
60、--10号登机口在通过安检后左转,走到尽头乘电梯到一楼。
Go through the security check and turn left, take the moving staircase at the end of the hall, then you will find Gate 10.
61、--国际航班值机柜台在大厅左拐角。
The check-in counter for International flights is on the left corner of the hall.
62、--头等舱值机柜台在中国银行的对面,您走过去就可以看到。
The check-in counter for the first class is opposite to the Bank of China. Go that way, and you will see it.
63、--头等舱休息室的服务员已出来迎接您,请稍等一下。
The service agent of the VIP Lounge has come to meet you, please wait a moment.
64、--请到对面的柜台交机场建设费,然后通过安全检查。
Pay the airport-tax at the opposite counter, then go through the security check.
65、--顺大路往下走2公里就是海航货运中心。
Go along the road for 2 kilometers, then you can get to the HNA’s Cargo Center.
66、--我们可以为您提供300元的补偿。
We can give you 300yuan as compensation.
67、--我们可以为您改签海口至广州的航班,再改乘CZ3881由广州至北京.
We can endorse the flight from Haikou to Guangzhou for you, then you may take the flight CZ3881 from Guangzhou to Beijing.
68、--票价差额为1300元,需要您自理。
The balance of the fare is 1300yuan, you have to pay it by yourself.
69、--由于机型有变更,我们无法为您提供头等舱座位,只能提供经济舱座位。
Because of the change of the aircraft, we cannot give you the first class seats but economy seats.
70、--我们将为您退回头等舱和经济舱的票价差额,并为您安排最前排的座位。
We will return to you the balance between the first class and the economy class, and locate you in the forward section.
71、--我有联程的航班,如果不准时乘机,联程航班就误机了。
I have a connecting flight, if we cannot get the flight on time, it will be missed.
72、--如果您要求退票,我们将收取50%的退票费。
If you want to refund your ticket, we will charge you 50% of fares.
73、--您可以保留这张机票,在一年内可以改签海航任何一班前往广州的航班。
You can keep this ticket and endorse any flight to Guangzhou of HNA within the year.
74、--因经济舱已满座,我们为您安排了一个头等舱座位。
Because the economy seats are not available, we locate you in the first class seat.
75、--您仍然享受经济舱待遇。
You can still enjoy the treatment of the economy class.
76、--今天没有其他飞往上海的航班了。
There is no other flight to Shanghai today.
77、--对不起,我们已经尽力了。
Sorry, we did our best.
78、--对不起,您的客票表明南方航空是您从海口至北京指定的承运人,除非南方航空同意,我们不能成为您的承运人。
Sorry, your ticket shows that China Southern Airlines is your assigned carrier from Haikou to Beijing. We cannot be your carrier without China Southern Airlines’ agreement.
79、--您的机票属于折扣票,不能改签其他航空公司的航班。
Your ticket is a discounted one, which cannot be endorsed to other airlines’ flight.
80、--我们将为您改签最近的航班。
We will endorse the latest flight for you.
81、--对不起,在您指定的航班里,我们没有查到您的定座记录。
Sorry, we cannot find your booking record of your assigned flight.
82、--我们只能把您列入候补旅客名单。
We can only put your name in the waiting list.
83、--您的候补已被确定,请到补票柜台交票款。
Your alternative place has been confirmed. Please pick up your ticket at the ticket counter.
84、--海航和东方航空公司没有联程协议,我们只能为您办理海口至广州的乘机手续。
Sorry, there is no connecting agreement between HNA and China Eastern Airlines. We can only check in the section from Haikou to Guangzhou for you.
85、--对不起,您的定座已被取消,原因正在查询。
Sorry , your reservation has been cancelled , we are inquiring the reason.
86、--我们可以为您办理全额退票。
We can refund the full fare ticket for you.
87、--您的客票限定在原出票地点退票。
Your ticket can only be refunded in the office where it is issued.
88、--我不认为是我本人的原因导致我误机。
I don’t think I missed the flight because of my personal reason.
89、--在出发厅的门口,我们有车辆等候,送您去酒店休息。
At the gate of the departure hall, we have buses to take you to the hotel.
90、--由于原定的飞机晚到,我们换了一架飞机执行该航班。
As the former flight is late, we change an aircraft.
91、--对不起,因为航班超售,我们不能安排您乘坐本次航班。
Sorry, because of overbooking, we are not able to board you on the plane .
92、--我们没有找到自愿让座的旅客。
We have not been able to find a passenger who will volunteer to give up his seat.
93、--我们为您安排免费食宿和300元的赔偿,并改签明日最早的航班。
We can rebook you on the earliest flight tomorrow, and we could offer your free accommodation and 300yuan in recognition of the inconvenience this causes you.
94、--请您留下您的联系电话,有意外情况我们尽快通知您。
Please leave your telephone number. If there is any change, we will inform you.
95、--明早我们会安排车辆接您。
Tomorrow morning we will arrange buses to pick you up.
96、--海南这个季节常有台风。
There is always typhoon in this season of Hainan.
97、--根据我的经验,今天不能有航班起飞了。
According to my experience, there will not be flights departing today.
98、--南京机场因航空管制关闭了,起飞时间不能确定。请您注意听广播。
Nanjing airport is closed for ATC, the departure time is not sure, pay attention to the broadcast.
99、--我们将为您安排午餐,请到10号候机厅休息,到时间我们会通知您。
We will offer lunch for you , please rest at Gate10. We will inform you on time.
100、--我们将为您安排免费食宿。/您食宿的费用需自理。
We will offer you free accommodation./ You have to pay for your accommodation.
101、--我认为我的损失应由航空公司负责。
I think the airlines is responsible for my loss.
102、--我已经预定了素食。
I have ordered a vegetarian meal.
103、--本次航班不配热餐。
There is no hot meal served on this flight.
104、--机上特殊餐食需提前24小时预定,但我们可以试着为您申请清真食品。
Special meals should be ordered 24 hours before the flight. But we will try to request Muslim foods for you.
105、--对不起,由于时间仓促,我们无法在本次航班上为您提供素食。
Sorry, we cannot serve you vegetarian meal on this flight as time is limited.
106、--我为我的母亲申请轮椅服务。
I request wheelchair service for my mother.
107、--我的儿子需办理无成人陪伴儿童。
My son needs to be checked in as an unaccompanied minor.
108、--请出示婴儿或儿童的出生证明
Please produce the certificate of this infant or child.
109、--对不起,轮椅不能带进客舱,必须托运,我们为您提供轮椅,送您登机。
I’m so sorry, the wheelchair can’t be in the cabin and must be checked in . We will use our wheelchair to serve you into the aircraft.
三、贵宾室部分
110、--先生/小姐,你好!您是哪个航班的,请出示一下您的机票和登机牌好吗?
Good morning! Sir/Madame, which flight do you take? Would you please show me your ticket and boarding pass?
111、--您现在需要用早/午/晚餐吗?
Do you need breakfast / lunch / supper now?
112、--您的航班现在可以登机了,飞机停在远机位,请带好您的随身物品由我带您登机。
Your flight is now boarding. The aircraft is waiting at the apron. Please take your belongings and follow me.
113、--您的航班会在3个半小时后抵达北京机场。
Your flight will arrive at Beijing Airport in three hours and a half.
114、--您需要喝点什么吗?我们这里有热饮和冷饮。热饮包括咖啡、牛奶、茶,冷饮包括可乐、雪碧、酸奶和矿泉水,果汁类包括苹果汁、菠萝汁、橙汁、芒果汁和椰汁。
What would you like to drink? We have both hot and cold drinks, including coffee, milk, tea, Coke, Sprite, yogurt, mineral water and fruit juice (apple juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, mango juice and coconut juice).
115、--先生/小姐,这是您点的苹果汁,请您慢用。
Sir/Madam, this is the apple juice you ordered. Please enjoy yourself.
116、--对不起,先生。我们这里是禁烟区,不允许吸烟。如果您要吸烟的话出门向右直走有吸烟室。
Sorry, sir. Smoking is not allowed here. If you want to smoke, go out of the room and turn right, you will find a smoking room.
117、--出门向右直走您就可以看见卫生间了。
Go out of the room and turn right, you will find the lavatory.
118、--您的大件行李可以放在门口,请不要担心,我们会替您保管好的。
You may leave your large baggage at the gate. Don’t worry. We will take care of it.
119、--您的航班不是直飞重庆的,它还要经停深圳。
Your flight is not a direct flight to Chongqing. It has a stopover at Shenzhen.
120、--你看您现在需要吃点什么吗?我们这里有炒饭、炒面,方便面、蛋糕和面包。
Would you like something to eat? We have fried rice, fried noodles, instant noodles, cake and bread.
121、--我们把你的行李已经提前送上飞机了。
We have sent your baggage to the aircraft in advance.
122、--请用热毛巾。
Hot towel, please.
123、--小心烫手。
Be careful! It’s hot!
124、--小心地滑。
Watch your step! It’s slippery.
125、--我们这里有自助早晨,请您随意挑选。
We have self-help breakfast here. Please help yourself.
126、--如果您有什么需要,请随时通知我们。
If you need anything else, please let us know.
127、--请问您还需要加点什么喝的吗?
Would you like some more drinks?
128、--先生/小姐,对不起。由于机械原因而造成您的航班延误了,公司已经安排了免费住宿,现在二楼出发厅坐车,请随我来。
I’m very sorry, Sir/Madam. Your flight has been delayed due to mechanical troubles. Our company has arranged free accommodation for you. Now please follow me to take the bus at the departure hall on the 2nd floor.
129、--打扰了,您的东西吃完了,我帮您收了好吗?
Excuse me. Since you’ve finished with your meal, may I clear off the table?
130、--请问您的咖啡里需要加伴侣吗?
Would you like some coffee mate in your coffee?
131、--请问您的啤酒里需要加些冰块儿吗?
Would you like some ice in your beer?
132、--您好先生,您可以加入我们海航的金鹏俱乐部,只需填写一张申请表,我们就会把您申请的会员卡寄到您那里。
You may join our Fortune Wing Club,Sir. You only need to fill out this application form, and we will send you the Fortune Wing Card later.
133、--成为会员后,只要您乘坐我们的航班,仅凭此卡就可以到我们这里来免费休息。
If you become a member of Fortune Wing Club, you can come to the VIP lounge to have a rest with this card before departure.
134、--加入俱乐部后,您就可以进行里程累积,而累积到一定限额后您就可以兑换免费升舱、免费酒店住房、免费得到我公司赠送的礼品。
If you become a member of Fortune Wing Club, you may join the total mileage accumulation plan, and you will enjoy free class upgrade, free accommodation and free presents when your total mileage meets certain standards of the club.
135、--加入俱乐部后,你可以拨打800电话办理值机手续,预留机上座位号,快速专用安检通道,代购机场建设费及保险费。
When you become a member of the Fortune Wing Club, you may dial 8008768999 for check-in, obligating seats, and you may also use special security check passage, have your airport tax and insurance bought.
136、--从您填申请表的日期开始就可以累积里程了。
The mileage accumulation begins on the date of your application.
137、--在没有拿到金鹏卡之前,请您把乘座海航航班的机票复印件留好,待您收到卡后一同将机票复印件和卡号寄给金鹏公司,就可累积里程了。
If you haven’t got your Fortune Wing Club card, please keep the copy of your ticket of Hainan Airlines. After you receive the card, you may send the copy together with the card number to Fortune Wing Company, then we may accumulate the mileage for you.
138、--飞机起飞后,乘务员会手持POS累积积分的终端机器在客舱里走动,这样您就可以让乘务员帮您累积里程了。
After take-off, the flight attendants will use the POS machine to accumulate your mileage on board.
139、--里程积分可以上网查询,网址是www.hnair.com,而电话可拨0898—66791007直接查询。
You may check your total mileage on the Internet. The website is www.hnair.com. You may also check by dialing 0898-66791007.
140、--您可以看看我们的会员手册来进行一下了解。
You may read our club member manual to get more information.
141、--先生/小姐您好,请出示一下您的机票和会员卡好吗?
Would you please show your ticket and Fortune Wing Club Card, Sir/Madam?
142、--我们VIP休息室里设有洗手间。
We have lavatory inside the VIP lounge.
143、--我们这里以开设了有偿服务,休息两小时以内收费用30元,其中包括配餐10元,而超过两小时以上的则按每小时10元累积计费。
We have onerous service here---you may pay 30 yuan for rest here within two hours, including 10-yuan-dinner. If your rest exceeds two hours, you should pay 10 yuan per hour for the excess part.
144、--我们这里有自动售货机,内设有饮料和一些小食品,您可以任意挑选。
We have vending machine here. You may choose some drinks and snacks as will.
四、海关申报
145、--请把你的护照给我看一下。
May I see your passport, please?
146、--你这次旅行是为了公务还是游玩?
Are you traveling on business or for pleasure?
147、--有没有什么东西要申报?珠宝或现金?
Do you have anything to declare? Jewelry or cash?
148、--迎来中国,我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration form?
149、--您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
You go ahead with the formalities. I’ll see to the heavy luggage.
150、--您持的是哪种签证?---旅游签证。
What type of visa have you got? ---I have a tourist visa.
151、--请把您的箱子打开,好吗?---好的,请检查。
Would you mind opening your suitcase?--- Not at all. Check it, please.
152、--您有应缴税的东西吗?---没有,这是我的个人用品。
Have you anything dutiable? No, these are only personal effects.
153、--海关检查就这些了吗?
Is that all for customs formalities?
154、--是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.
155、--你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?
156、--难道你没有需要申报的东西吗?
Do you have anything that must be claimed?
157、--请出示您的申报表给我。
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?
158、--请把您的申报表准备好。
Please have your customs declaration form ready.
159、--你有没有携带任何水果、蔬菜、鲜肉或植物进本国?
Did you bring any fruits, vegetable, fresh meats or plants into this country?
160、--易腐烂的东西也是不能带进来的。
Perishables are also not allowed.
161、--请出示护照和申报单。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
162、--你是否有东西需要申报?
Do you have anything to declare?
163、--你还有其他行李吗?
Do you have any other baggage?
164、--请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
☆入境检查(情景1)
165、--请出示你的护照。这是我的护照。
May I see your passport, please? Here is my passport.
166、--你到澳洲的目的?观光(商务,留学)
What's the purpose of your visit? Sightseeing (business, study) 168、你计划在澳洲逗留多久?10天
How long will you be staying in Australia ? 10 days.
169、你住在哪里?我住在凯悦酒店
where are you staying ? I'll stay at Hyatt hotel.
170、--有回台湾的返程机票吗?有,在这里。
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? Yes, here it is.
171、--你随身带了多少钱?2000美元
How much money do you have with you ? I have 2000 U.S dollars
172、--祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!
Have a nice stay in Australia.
☆入境检查(情景2)
173、--对不起,我不懂英文。
I'm sorry. I don't understand Chinese.
174、--有懂中文的工作人員吗?
Does anyone here speak English?
175、--请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Your passport and declaration card, please.
176、--请打开这件行李
Please open this bag.
177、--這是什東西?
What are these?
178、--這是我带回中国的紀念品
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China.
179、--你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
180、--这架照相机是我自用的。
The camera is for my personal use.
181、--这件物品你必須交納关税
You'll have to pay duty on this.
☆入境检查(情景3)
182、--麻烦请给我你的护照。
May I see your passport, please?
183、--这是我的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
184、--旅行的目的为何?
What's the purpose of your visit?
185、--观光(公务)。
Sightseeing(Business).
186、--预计在美国停留多久? 5天。
How long will you be staying in the United States? 5 days.
187、--预计停留约10天。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
188、--我只是过境而已。
I'm just passing through.
189、--今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
190、--将在那儿住宿?
Where are you staying?
191、--我将住在波士顿饭店。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
192、--是否有台湾回程机票?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
193、--有的,这就是回程机票。
Yes, here it is.
194、--随身携带多少现金?
How much money do you have with you?
195、--大约800美元。
I have 800 dollars.
196、--祝你玩得愉快。
Have a nice day.



选择表情