经典对话:
A:I'd like to make an appointment for today.我要预约今天看病。
B:What seems to be the trouble ?哪里不舒服?
A:I have a sharp pain in my abdomen.我肚子刺痛。
B:Can you come to the office at four this afternoon?今天下午4点你能来办公室吗?
A:Yes, that'll be fine.I'll be there.是的,那很好,我会去的。
B:May I have your name,sir?请问你贵姓?
A:Yes,sun,henry.是的,我姓孙,孙亨利。
B:Good afternoon,Mr.sun.下午好,孙先生。
A:Good afternoon.Dr,wilson.thank you for seeing me to quickly.下午好,威尔逊医生,谢谢这么快就来给我看病。
B:Please sit down over here .Now according to what you told the nurse this morning, you had a severe pain in
your abdomen last night.请这边坐,根据你今早告诉护士的,昨晚你肚子痛得很厉害。
A:That's right ,doctor. I couldn't sleep all night.对了,医生,我整夜都无法入睡。
B:Are you still in pain?还痛吗?
A:No,I'm not in as much pain as I was.不,不像昨晚那么痛了。
B:Hmmmmn.......it doesn't seem to be serious.I would guess you had on intestinal disorder last night. In plain
English , a stomachache.It's a common complaint of travelers.I'll give you a prescription for some medicine .Take
two of these pills after every meal.嗯。。。。,好像不太严重,我想你昨夜肠胃不好,通俗点说就是肚子痛,这是观光者的通病,我会给你开一些药,每顿饭后吃两粒。
A:Could you fill this prescription for me?请你依这处方开药给我,好吗?
C:Yes,sir.wait a moment,please.是的,先生,请稍后。
C:Here you are ,sir.Just follow the directions on the label.好了,先生,请遵照标签上的说明。
A:Thank you, I'd also like some aspirin.谢谢你,我还要一些阿斯匹林。



,oh,really? I wish that it can help you a bit !
选择表情